What sets our luxury latex waspie corset apart from others is that it will significantly reduce your waist - by 10cm/4inches as standard and more if you are waist trained. A well made corset wouldn't be complete without being durable and hardwearing - something we ensure by fully boning our corsets with both spiral and flat steel boning. This corset wouldn't be complete without its strong cotton waist tape, which is necessary for waist reduction in a latex corset. A waspie corset is a must-have addition to any latex-wearer's wardrobe, completing any outfit, and something you can wear time and time again, no matter the event or occasion.
Our classic waspie corset reduces the waist beautifully whilst maintaining comfort for the wearer. The corset features:
- 10 panels made with extra thick latex
- Steel busk front closure with reinforcement, plus two additional flat steel bones at an angle to maintain flatness to the front
- Spiral steel bones on the sides, offering shape, flexibility, and comfort
- A lace up back, with optional modesty panel, reinforced with flat steel bones
- A high quality herringbone weave cotton waist tape
4 inches is the standard for waist reduction but reduction can be greater for those who are waist trained. The corset laces at the back and has a busk closure at the front, as well as a modesty panel (please state when ordering if you would like a modesty panel).
A correctly fitting corset is not only more comfortable, but better for your body. You only need to provide your natural waist measurement, but for the best fit, these measurements are helpful to have:
- Natural waist
- 10cm/4inches below waist
Shown in black. Certain colours may cost more than others.
A wonderful product that was made to measure. It fits extremely comfortably and I have nothing bad to say about it.