Our latex waspie is a tightlacing corset, so will take your waist right in, is fully boned with spiral and flat steel boning, and has a strong waist tape to cinch the waist. A black waspie corset is a must-have addition to any latex-wearer's wardrobe, completing any outfit, even looking amazing over non-latex clothing!
Our classic waspie corset reduces the waist beautifully whilst maintaining comfort for the wearer. The corset features:
- 10 panels made with extra thick latex
- Steel busk front closure with reinforcement, plus two additional flat steel bones at an angle to maintain flatness to the front
- Spiral steel bones on the sides, offering shape, flexibility, and comfort
- A lace up back, with optional modesty panel, reinforced with flat steel bones
- A high quality herringbone weave waist tape, to nip in the waist
4 inches is the standard for waist reduction but reduction can be greater for those who are waist trained. The waspie laces at the back and has a busk closure at the front, as well as a modesty panel (please state when ordering if you would like a modesty panel).
All of our corsets are made to measure; we will take multiple measurements from you to ensure the correct fit, including length of the corset. A correctly fitting corset is not only more comfortable, but better for your body.
Shown in black. Certain colours may cost more than others.
Fire photo: Gem Dee by Tim Williams
Foliage photo: Elena Lovebite by Maja Stina